How to know when the time is right.
If you say “yes” to any of the CONDITIONS OF DISSATISFACTION below, it’s a sign that you might be ready to explore your options.
* Business is stale and your attitude and enthusiasm are stalling.
* You want or need more money…now.
* You don’t have realistic sales quotas.
* You don’t get along with your manager; you’re not happy with management philosophy.
* You don’t like your overall sales support, sales ideas, or training methodology.
* You’re too entrepreneurial, and you feel like an indentured servant.
* You want a more broker-centric philosophy.
* You’re unhappy with your office, surroundings, or political pressures.
* You feel pressured to push proprietary products.
* Your technology is outdated, and this frustrates you.
* Your Support and Research is inadequate for your demanding clients.
* Your firm is not keeping up with latest developments.
* You would like to work closer to home.
* You’re not happy with your payouts, or your grids are frequently changed.
* You’re not happy with your benefits.
* You’re not happy with your firm’s strategic focus.
* You’re not happy with your firm’s public image.
* You can’t get the quick answers you need because of too much organizational bureaucracy.
WHEN YOU GET OFF TO FRESH START AT A NEW FIRM, MOST OF THESE PROBLEMS WILL BE RESOLVED…YOUR SELF-ESTEEM AND ENTHUSIASM WILL BE REBORN…AND YOU’LL HAVE EXTRA CASH IN YOUR POCKET!
FANTASTIC FINANCIAL DEALS BEING OFFERED RIGHT NOW!